- The first and the most sought after subjectwise
book for PGMEE and the bestselling MCQs book on short subjects.
- The book which has given a new approach and
horizon to PGMEE preparation.
- Thoroughly revised and updated edition with new
- Covers all questions from 2001 onwards.
- All MCQs of All India (NBE Pattern), AIIMS, PGI,
DNB, and State-based MCQs up to 2016 have been included.
- Detailed, yet concise, short notes are added for
- Subjects divided into theory and MCQs and
further divided into chapters and subchapters, according to their topics such
that the study material is easily retainable and understandable for students.
- Each new edition is not only an addition of few
hundred new questions; as each line of the book is completely revised and
updated based on the latest editions of various standard textbooks everytime.
Controversial questions are explained with complete references.
- A completely revised, researched, concise and
condensed (PGMEE-oriented) presentation of important topics and basic concepts
with numerous self made tables, figures, flow charts and mnemonics throughout
the book, to save student’s ample time for preparation.
- Provides a methodology to approach PGME
examination; includes valuable pedagogical features and many topics of
medicine, surgery and pharmacology, coinciding with short subjects.
- Indispensable for course review and PGME
examinations. Authors recommend to start reading and retaining this book after
2nd professional, during clinical postings.
- A unique book for NEET, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, FMGE
and State-level examinations.
Across ( A complete review of short subjects ) - Vol 1,2 & 3
- Publisher: Jaypee brothers medical publishers
- Product Code: 9789386322739
- Author(s): Saumya Shukla & Anurag Shukla
- Edition: 9th
- Published Year: 2017
- ISBN: 9789386322739
- Pages: 484
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 2,392.00
Tags: New Across