- Detailed synopsis of every topic in bulleted format.
- High-yield points highlighted with color background.
- Key points for solving one-liners provided in boxes for last minute revision.
- New drugs given in color boxes symbolized as ‘N’.
- Large number of easy to grasp mnemonics in boxes.
- Golden points and drug of choice sections are added at the end of theory in every Chapter
- Image based Questions with explanations added at the end of each Chapter
- Question Bank of every Chapter has been divided into subtopics.
- Recent developments given in every Chapter
- New drugs with mnemonics incorporated in a separate Chapter
- Advantage of both antegrade as well as retrograde study.
Review Of Pharmacology
- Publisher: Jaypee brothers medical publishers
- Product Code: 978-9352709229
- Author(s): Gobind Rai Garg ,Sparsh Gupta
- Edition: 13 th
- Published Year: 2019
- ISBN: 978-9352709229
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,592.00
Tags: Review Of Pharmacology