- The purpose of this book is to provide students of radiology with a comprehensive understanding of procedures in fluoroscopy, interventional radiology and computed tomography.
- This book introduces students to the fundamental principle of radiological imaging based on CTEVT curriculum.
- The book examines the theories of fluoroscopy, interventional radiology and computed tomography as they are understood globally in the world of radiology and paves way for readers to put them into practice.
- This book provides students the foundations for more advanced study in radiology and will help readers to develop the critical thinking and technical skill enabling readers to be a competent and capable human resource in radiology and imaging
A Handbook of Radiological Procedures
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: NH245
- Author(s): Abinash Jha, Pooja Shah and Shambav Dhakal
- Edition: Second
- Published Year: 2020
- ISBN: 9789937710688
- Pages: 224
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 350.00
Tags: Radiological Procedures