- Based on Bachelor Nursing Programs of TU, PU, KU, NAMS, BPKIHS & Pokhara University
- The book aims to cover utmost contents for Bachelor to Master Nursing in Nursing Concepts and Principles.
- Updated and revised with refine contents in this edition.
- It helps students to understand the different aspect of human being which
determine health of an individual i.e. disease, illness, recovery and factors
- The book will provide different aspect of
nursing art and science to different levels of nursing students as well as to
- This book presents a unified picture of nursing in simple and
- The book presents the foundation of Nursing concepts such that students pursuing Nursing and other health-related education would be benefited.
- The constructive feedback have been
incorporated to refine the contents of the book.
NURSING CONCEPTS & PRINCIPLES
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: NH452
- Author(s): Muna Sharma
- Edition: 3rd
- Published Year: 2019
- ISBN: 978-9937-710-21-3
- Pages: 432
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: NURSING CONCEPTS & PRINCIPLES