- The book facilitates health care practitioners and
professionals in their actions and performance during patients’ treatment
- It helps in clinical practice by facilitating the actual way
of how any procedure is performed and we hope this would help to avoid
repetition of the same mistake time and again.
- The book has been divided into various parts and covers
various topics in each part so that it will be helpful to you in your posting
in particular department.
- It is helpful to the students, medical and paramedical
practitioners. CMA, ANM, AHW, Lab assistant, Staff nurse, HA, MBBS interns and
medical officers can take benefit from this book during their learning period
and their practice.
CLINICAL ASPECT PROCEDURE GUIDE BOOK
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: MR531
- Author(s): Dr. Arun Shah and Dr. Anil Regmi
- Edition: 1st
- Published Year: 2019
- ISBN: 9789937710206
- Pages: 308
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 595.00