Consists of concise and quick-reference format of history taking and clinical examination for students.
• Summarizes stepwise account of the history taking and physical examination techniques used in internal medicine, psychiatry, dermatology, ophthalmology, pediatric, obstetrics and gynecology, general surgery, orthopedics, ENT and dentistry.
• Gives essential and critical information needed to obtain a clinically meaningful history from the patient and conduct physical examination in clinical settings.
• The content has been thoroughly updated in this edition.
• Contains compact, lightweight and pocket-sized book to be carried around workplace easily.
History Taking and Clinical Examination Pattern at a Glance
- Publisher: Jaypee brothers medical publishers
- Product Code: BS80
- Author(s): Rano Mal Piryani , Suneel Piryani
- Edition: 3 rd
- Published Year: 2019
- ISBN: 9789388958523
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 360.00