- Concise yet complete and comprehensive text of Forensic and Community Medicine.
- The most updated and student friendly manual in Nepal.
- Reader friendly with 16 flowcharts, 242 figures,133 tables and 71 textboxes.
- Updated questions gallery and question bank (upto 2019/2076) with answers to the selected.
- Laws and punishments in almost all chapters according recent changes.
- Separate chapter of MCQs with hints having questions arranged chapter-wise and also with a mix bag of recent MCQs asked in various exams like NMCLE,PGMEE, Loksewa etc.
- New chapter for Medicolegal report format for various medicolegal cases and with some samples of autopsy cases.
- Color plates with 64 figures for forensic spotting.
SBN's Manual of Forensic and Community Medicine
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: MR451
- Author(s): Dr. Shishir Jha, Shiva Bhandari et al
- Edition: 4th
- Published Year: 2020
- Editor: Dr. Shishir J
- Pages: 616
- Availability: In Stock
Salient Features:Concise but complete book for Basic Medical Science students.Includes all the conte..
NRs. 695.00 NRs. 925.00
This book fulfill the present need of a suitable textbook for Nursing Students.This book has been wr..
NRs. 335.00 NRs. 450.00
It Includes practical guidelines ,theoretical notes and formats of practical classes.A log for Nursi..
NRs. 190.00 NRs. 240.00
This release typically carries the highlights and updates in FORENSIC MEDICINE AND TOXICOLOGY IN NEP..
NRs. 750.00 NRs. 995.00
Tags: Forensic and Community Medicine