- Concise yet complete and comprehensive text of Forensic and Community Medicine.
- The most updated and student friendly manual in Nepal.
- Reader friendly with 16 flowcharts, 242 figures,133 tables and 71 textboxes.
- Updated questions gallery and question bank (upto 2019/2076) with answers to the selected.
- Laws and punishments in almost all chapters according recent changes.
- Separate chapter of MCQs with hints having questions arranged chapter-wise and also with a mix bag of recent MCQs asked in various exams like NMCLE,PGMEE, Loksewa etc.
- New chapter for Medicolegal report format for various medicolegal cases and with some samples of autopsy cases.
- Color plates with 64 figures for forensic spotting.
SBN's Manual of Forensic and Community Medicine
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: MR451
- Author(s): Dr. Shishir Jha, Shiva Bhandari et al
- Edition: 4th
- Published Year: 2020
- Editor: Dr. Shishir J
- Pages: 616
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Forensic and Community Medicine