- PG ACCESS is concise and comprehensive review of all subjects with the fastest and easiest approach to MD/MS entrance exams in Nepal.
- All the theoretical notes of all subjects and topics have been covered targeted to MD/MS entrance exams in Nepal .
- The theoretical notes created has been edited multiple times to ensure conciseness and coverage.
- Incorporates the MCQs asked in various board exams of Nepal and India upto 2019.
- Almost all questions asked in Loksewa, PG Entrance Examination in Nepal (IOM, NAMS, KU, BPKIHS and PAHS) and India (AI, AIIMS) till date have been included.
- More than 1000 catchy mnemonics and more than 500 relevant pictures included in the book, has really made the PG Preparation easy.
- The book has been divided into 31 major headings with the topics arranged systematically to give the comprehensive overview of the contents that are to be prepared for PG entrance examinations.
- PG ACCESS provides overall summary of topics to be studied for PG entrance examinations.
A Comprehensive overview of all subjects for PG ACCESS (MD/MS Entrance Manual)
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: CE94
- Author(s): Dr. Prem Raj Sigdel,Dr. Benju Nepal et al
- Edition: 2nd
- Published Year: 2020
- Editor: Dr. Jeevan Th
- ISBN: 978-9937-710-43-5
- Pages: 1600
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,995.00
Tags: PG ACCESS (MD/MS Entrance Manual)