- A Valuable and Practical resource book with comprehensive
coverage in Health Economics based on latest curriculum of
Bachelor and Graduate level Nursing courses.
- Helps to understand health economics - a branch of economics concerned with
issues related to efficiency, effectiveness, value and behavior in the
production and consumption of health and health care.
- The book aims to enable students of undergraduate and graduate level for the understanding of Health economics -
issues of scarcity and resource allocation in the areas of health care.
- It facilitates the emerging importance of Health economics
in nursing and health sciences for patient care and health service delivery.
- Updated with the recent changes in economic - health policies and programs.
- Updated with the new and changed curriculum of different universities in Nepal.
- The book attempts to address not only the issues concerning of the
economists, but also the hospital management or any health care professionals.
Health Economics for Nurses
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: NH900
- Author(s): Bhawani Shahi Thakuri
- Edition: 3rd
- Published Year: 2020
- ISBN: 9789937710701
- Pages: 328
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Health Economics for Nurses