- A Textbook for medical students based on recent curriculum and updates in Genecology and written by veteran Gynocologist in Nepal and edited/contributed by a panel of Senior faculties in Genecology.
- The book incorporates recent advances in the field of Gynaecology.
- The book is easier to understand with many illustrations, flow charts, tables and examples. Important points have been illustrated in bullets and highlighted to make it easy to remember in exams.
- For easy reading, this book is divided into six sections. It also has sample question answers – including problem based and multiple choice questions.
- The last section is for viva preparation - with the hope to make gynaecology table viva easy. Basically this book is targeted for undergraduate students but the special sections - gynaecological oncology, urogynaecology, infertility and operative gynaecology are important for postgraduate students as well.
Textbook of Gynecology
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: NH105
- Author(s): Prof. Dr. Padam Raj Pant
- Edition: 1st
- Published Year: 2020 ( 2077 )
- ISBN: 978-9937-710-75-6
- Pages: 320
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,395.00
Tags: Textbook of Gynecology