- The book is organized in a logical fashion with an introduction, history, clinical evaluation,potential pitfalls, and pearls of treatment and discussion.
- Each section has been divided into sections into fractures as well as other disorders that make it easy for a student to comprehend.
- This makes this book well-suited for medical students. not only to be introduced to orthopaedics speciality but also to refresh to a postgraduate resident on a particular topic
- Collection all the clinical materials, cases, radiographs, and relevant pictures from my clinical services and read all the possible and relevant journal articles, reviews notes, and books to shape the content of this textbook.
- All the efforts have been made to present this book in lucid writing,
- Plenty of clinical pictures, imagings, and flowcharts have been supplemented with text wherever they are relevant to make the reading interesting and clear the concept about the disease conditions.
- Practice questions have been added at the end of each chapter for the students to review what they have studied and to highlight the important points.
- Understanding of basics of research and biostatistics is receiving growing demand and has become a must to stand out in the row.
- To fulfill this demand , a chapter on research and biostatistics has been added to make the book useful not only for graduates but also for postgraduate and young orthopaedic surgeons.
- A chapter on brief clinical examination at the end has been included to make the book a complete package.
- The main focus of the book is to cater to the need of MBBS level but it will be equally useful to postgraduates and young orthopaedic surgeons also for quick review.
Textbook of Orthopaedics
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: NH343
- Author(s): Suresh Pandey
- Edition: First
- Published Year: 2078(2021)
- ISBN: 9789937759250
- Pages: 336
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,450.00
Tags: Textbook of Orthopaedics