- Presents various contents based on radiological technology and the state-of-the-art which will be beneficial for the residents, technicians and other trainees looking for an update in the radiological field.
- This book in MCQs mainly focuses on the syllabus of Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC) examination for BMIT, PCL level certification, Loksewa services for 4th, 5th and 7th level.
- It is essentially multiple choice questions (MCQ) on anatomy, physiology, radiation physics, special procedure, radiography technique, radiation biology, patient care, radiological pathology and research methodology along with bunch of miscellaneous practice sets and past examination questions gallery of the Loksewa services, BPKIHS, BPKMCH, PATAN Academy of Health Sciences, Nepal Polices Services, Armed Police Force (APF), and Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Examination pattern questions collection where it covers all subtle details of the above mentioned examination.
- This book can serve as an ideal learning and practicing instruments at their levels containing about total of three thousand and three hundred (3300) questions MCQs and past subjective questions.
MCQs in Radiology for Residents & Technicians
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: HS234
- Author(s): Dr. Rani Gupta Sah
- Edition: 1st
- Published Year: 2079 (2022/23)
- Pages: 466
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 725.00