- It has been stressed time and again that previous year questions are repeated .
- It would certainly be an understatement to say that it is mastery over previous years question that see you through any P.G. Entrance Examination .
- The main aim of the students should be to master each and every question that has been asked previously.
- The aim of the book is to save months of time you waster in turning the pages of various textbooks, looking for the correct answer.
- The question have been arranged topic wise for your convenience
- The best way to use this book is to go through the topic from any of the standard textbook and then attempt the questions.
- We have deliberately avoided giving answers below the questions.
Review of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examinations Vol-2
- Publisher: Pulse Publications
- Product Code: 978-9392448126
- Author(s): Amit,Ashish , Arvind
- Edition: 15/E
- Published Year: 2022
- ISBN: 978-9392448126
- Pages: 1014
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 2,240.00
Tags: Review of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examinations v-2