- Gold standard book for Indian and Foreign undergraduates.
- Thoroughly revised and updated from William’s Gynecology, 3/e, and Novak’s Gynecology, 15/e.
- Includes New AIIMS Pattern Questions.
- Based on latest guidelines and updates.
- Contains lucid presentation of text in full color.
- Includes over 158 colored illustrations, USG, HSG images, instruments, and specimens.
- Includes image-based questions.
- Includes recent AIIMS (2019) and PGI questions (2019) and latest 2019 exams questions.
- Includes new pattern questions (over 300 questions).
- Contains annexure tables for last minute revision.
- Includes latest staging and management of all cancers (Cervix, Vulva as per FIGO guidelines).
- Must read for undergraduates, foreign medical graduates, interns and post interns, all postgraduate medical aspirants and any exam of Gynecology.
Self Assessment & Review Gynecology-Sakshi Arora Hans
- Publisher: Jaypee brothers medical publishers
- Product Code: 978-9352709267
- Author(s): Sakshi Arora Hans
- Edition: 1
- Published Year: 2019
- ISBN: 9789390020515
- Pages: 536
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,592.00
is simple, lucid and concise Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted..
NRs. 1,345.00 NRs. 1,680.00
Shaw's Textbook of Gynaecology, one of the
best-selling gynaecological textbooks of all time, has m..
NRs. 1,780.00 NRs. 2,095.00
A book for practical guidelines ,theoretical notes and formats of practical classes.A log for Nursin..
NRs. 190.00 NRs. 240.00
This new edition completely revised and updated to cover all the basic science required for the new ..
NRs. 3,715.00 NRs. 4,222.00
This edition of the book covers the topics of the subject with a holistic yet focused approach to ca..
NRs. 1,085.00 NRs. 1,273.00
The book integrates the essential resources in Basic Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the student and ..
NRs. 540.00 NRs. 700.00
Tags: Self Assessment & Review Gynecology