- Covers the clinical aspects of dentistry beginning from the most crucial case history, and details of various clinical procedures to be performed in the clinical setting as well as the dental lab .
- Comprehensive and complete, yet concise package of all the clinical and practical aspects of all the nine dental subjects.
- Can be used by undergraduate-level dental students while entering the clinic for their posting ,and for preparation before appearing for their practical exams.
- Problem-based question discussions, probable questions, viva questions and the list of past and possible theory questions for all the respective subjects have also been included.
Flashback Manual of Clinical Dentistry Volume-2
- Publisher: Samiksha Publication
- Product Code: DS299
- Author(s): Dr.Seema Shrestha,Dr Romin Shrestha et al
- Edition: 1st
- Published Year: 2023
- Pages: 392
- Availability: In Stock
- NRs. 1,595.00